Tuesday 5 May 2020


Kia ora
My name is Paris and your probably thinking why is my name Paris well i'm going to tell u why my name is Paris. So it all obviously started when I was born. My mum Mel wanted to call me Kadence but my dad did not agree with my mum so he said to call me Paris. They thought I was going to be a boy so ya that's how i got the name Paris. I'm 10 now and I love my name and my friends sometimes call me Pip, Pipa and Pipsqueak. There is so many other names I get called but my favorite one is Pip. It was originally what my dad called me. It caught on to my friends family and then I got so many nicknames and that's how I got called Paris so thanks for reading my story.

6 comments:

  1. Ka mihi nui ki a koe Paris, Pip, Pipa, Pipsqueak!
    He taonga tuku iho tōu ingoa Pip nō tō Pāpā. Te aroha.
    He ingoa tuarua nāu? Ko tōku ingoa tuarua ko Elsie. Ko tēnā te ingoa o te tāua o tōku matua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it why did you not but why did you not but your cats and dogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. kapai Paris He tino pai to Mahi and I love your Picture it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Paris its Nikoya i like the whole story its relly cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.